Our company was founded in 1973 by Cuban immigrant Armando Rodriguez, Sr. Armando, Sr. grew up with a strong work ethic and old fashioned values where you "say what you mean and mean what you say." From the beginning Armando, Sr. always took the time to truly address each clients specific needs while focusing on delivering the highest level of service. From it's humble beginnings to today, A&A Maintenance's focus remains on treating every client with the highest regard and a true commitment to service.
- A&A Maintenance is founded in the New York suburbs with just 4 employees.
- Grows to just 12 employees and Armando Rodriguez Jr. becomes President/CEO.
- A&A expands to all Northeastern and Southeastern states.
- Continues expansion to the Midwest and West Coast.
- Expands to provide full national coverage. A&A is recognized as one of the largest facility services companies in the United States.